Primitive Methodist Church (1907)

Name of Owner(s): Dr. Shirley Kessler
Building Address: 556 Center Road
Year Erected: 1907
Plat/Lot/Sublot: Plat 18 Lot 61

Primitive Methodist Church was built in 1907 by John F. Hayes, contractor. A severely simple, end-gable-roof building with a hooded center entrance flanked by pedimented multiple-pane windows; the same windows are regularly spaced on the sides. (Historical and Architectural Resources of Block Island, Rhode Island).

Gallery of images for Primitive Methodist Church (1907)

Leave a Reply