Captain Warren A. Ball House (ca.1880)

Name of Owner(s): Daniel S. Robison and Hadley Truettner
Building Address: 297 Southwest Road
Year Erected: ca. 1880
Plat/Lot/Sublot: Plat 8 Lot 38

The Captain Warren A. Ball House was originally built as a classic island farmhouse. This house took on boarders during the summer months. This house was considered to have superior accommodations at a moderate rate. In addition to the usual fare, guests were often served fresh local food; such as seasonal vegetables and seafood.

Warren A. Ball (1854-1923) was the owner of a Block Island double ender call Active.


Gallery of images for Captain Warren A. Ball

Leave a Reply