John Mott House (1837)

Name of Owner(s): Laura Swihart
Building Address: 857 West Side Road
Year Erected: 1837
Plat/Lot/Sublot: Plat 15 Lot 78

John Mott House (1837); A 5-bay façade, center entrance dwelling with a one story rear ell. Mott (1802-1856) was a farmer and his family continues to live here into the 20th century. (Historical and Architectural Resources of Block Island, Rhode Island).


Gallery of images for John Mott House (1837)

Leave a Reply